[Cob] Another very important break thru to share

Ray Cirino cobanation at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 25 16:56:24 CST 2006

 Check out the layout of this wood fired hot tub where the exhaust swirls around the underside the seat of a hot tub and then gets sucked back up the preheat stack. The return stacks heat has water between the stainless steel seat bottom not to burn any buns.there's also a stainless coil inside the boiler that pumps via thermal flow. This way we keep the heat energy in the water longer, unlike those snorkel hot tubs where over half the heat is existed. It can also perform on a larger scale. I just went out and acquired ducting to see how it works. This has been a problem in the natural home building community for decades. The problem was they never sent the exhaust back to the original stack, but away to a cold one. i will be making these damper controls in the future so we all can make our lives even better. I can imagine all the other problems we will be solving as we closely observe our surroundings.  Sincerely,
  Ray

  http://people.tribe.net/raycirino/photos/21b942b9-f308-420d-b328-0aab5a71a388