[Cob] living tree question

Leslie Moyer lesliemoyer at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 22:58:03 CST 2006

I don't remember which book, but I read a natural building book with a story
about someone who did this and the short version is that all the stumps
rotted very quickly and compromised the integrity of his structure within
just a couple of years.  Wish I could point you to the source, but I just
don't recall.

--Leslie