[Cob] Re: Coblist Digest, Vol 4, Issue 55

Stephen Karrington sales at diamondcard.us
Thu Dec 21 09:55:49 CST 2006

For me, this seems to be another good reason to build where there
aren't any building codes :) Or at least codes that are actually in print.

In Ukraine, where I have been living there are definitely no
discernable building codes. If there are some no one follows anything
that is duplicated on the property next to them :)

The good news is that you can do just about anything
you want. The bad news is that everything looks ridiculous when
structures next to each other have absolutely nothing in common with
each other as far as esthetics are concerned.