[Cob] Radiant heat floors

Shody Ryon qi4u at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 28 12:19:01 CST 2007

there are sevral kinds of tubing. one thing to
consider is open loop (mixed use) vs closed loop
(dedicated house warming ... well isolated from
domestic water use to avoid "Legionair's (sp)
disease). Open loop can use regular PEX and closed
loop should have oxygen barrior PEX and PEX/aluminum
tube to avoid destruction of iron pump/heater parts.
but also consider other systems than hydronic such as

http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/kNa8ReVUGsu81mcviqBHvwUZFF2XF2kJq5NV2MKuV-8dfDw6eyFRRPvIZV13jKxDE5kZiaTugSfUqozzBQL3eCkg/hotairfloorheating.png
in yahoo.groups ... organic_architecture

or Hypocost (sp) with functioning carbon dioxide
alarm.
see if you can access archives and comments from the
group mediator from very aprox 6 months ago on this
topic
Shody

--- Deanne <dkdale at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Apologies in advance if this has already been
> answered in recent memory.  I would like to use
> radiant heat in the house I'm (still!) designing,
<snip>

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
Access over 1 million songs.
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited