[Cob] but wait! RE: OK, this is a heart throb for me

Ron Becker ron45 at tularosa.net
Sun Jan 28 19:56:46 CST 2007

Beautiful  Charmaine,  I forgot that stuff. A bread oven is a good
starter as well, but more complex than a bench but very doable as a
first project. And don't forget workshop Charles they are everywhere
now.

Ron
Those who question global warming have a financial or emotional
interest in the status quo.