[Cob] uses for wood ashes, no soap

Ron Becker ron45 at tularosa.net
Wed Jan 31 15:44:19 CST 2007

Other than soap is there somethig else to do with wood ashes besides
put them in a compost heap. We do that some but in NM the soil is
pretty alkaline so a little goes a long way in that dept. Anything
else.

Ron
Those who question global warming have a financial or emotional
interest in the status quo.