[Cob] oiling cob

hms.mommy at juno.com hms.mommy at juno.com
Sun Feb 4 23:07:23 CST 2007

>I'll tell ya my fears about oils, Carrie: they go rancid.<

Well, consider that there may be some other reason to use oil.  In my
case, I am merely trying to preserve a model, and then see how it will
last outdoors.  Outdoor furniture and garden walls are another thought.
Rancidity smell shouldn't be an issue outside.

But surely not all instances of oil use have resulted in rancidity?

And I still don't get how to make it even happen.  My experiments so far
have been lessons in what doesn't work.

Carrie
http://www.producerrevolution.com/philosophy/
T h e    r e v o l u t i o n    h a s     b e g u n.