[Cob] here's an opportunity

Mary Lou McFarland louiethefifth at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 12 12:59:14 CST 2007

One of the topics that comes up every so often is about finding land where a
person can build, so here's an opportunity if anyone would want it.  I'm
selling my fourteen acres as a result of my husband having leukemia this
last year.  If you want to check it out on the internet, I've listed it with
Red Haw realty of Chariton Ia.  I'm asking $28,000. for the fourteen.
Smaller parcels like this are going for around $5,000. per acre.  I would
like to see it go to someone who wants to make a difference.

Don’t miss your chance to WIN 10 hours of private jet travel from Microsoft