[Cob] % Lime putty -recipe for volume use

Yun Que yunk88 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 13 08:27:34 CST 2007

   Cat here!  A mason some years ago told me his dad a mason also used to
   urinate on his hands to heal the damage done by his work.  In the
   hills this is a common practice for wounds in the field when you
   aren't going to take the time to go back to the house.

   This is a handy self made antibacterial.  When something as
   inconsequential as a splinter from a barn stall can cause staff, it's
   a nice thing to know.   We also use fresh urine with injuries on the
   animals.  Note. must be fresh and warm.  It is a rather nourishing
   substance and develops bacteria quickly.

   "More between heaven and earth then is spoken of in your philosophy!"
   for the good of all C.