[Cob] cob on earthbag

lucynda riley dragonfly_183 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 14 17:47:47 CST 2007

i have wondered if coating the bags with a few coats of outdoor waterproof
paint will protect the bags until i can get them covered with earth.   Becky
bee actually recommended this method as a covering to waterproof a ceiling.
it was actually some type of cloth covered in several layers of waterproof
paint, but i thought it would probably work on polypropalene to.