[Cob] Fancy a Mexican Vacation Anyone ?

Ron Becker ron45 at tularosa.net
Fri Feb 23 13:06:30 CST 2007

Hi Sarah, I've only done two small adobe floors in our adobe home and
didn't put a finish them as they were in utility rooms. I'd like to
know where you are in mexico. I and a friend who is a building
contractor interested in alternative building might be able to come if
it's not too far from El Paso. We are in New Mexico but I doubt you'd
know the towns. EP is about 2 hours south of us.

Ron
Those who question global warming have a financial or emotional
interest in the status quo.