[Cob] Fancy a Mexican Vacation Anyone ?

Jill Hogan jill.hogan at mat.org.za
Thu Feb 22 12:49:49 CST 2007

Hi
I laid my first cob and lime render floor in 2003 and then the next in 2004 and they are just the nicest floors around. Warm in winter and cool in summer and soft under the feet. I painted the layers of raw linseed oil and beeswax and my floors are the envy of everyone.
Best thing I did

Jill
Those who question global warming have a financial or emotional interest in the status quo.

McGregor Alternative Technology Centre "MAT"
023 625 1533
www.mat.org.za