[Cob] Cob @ YouTube

davidsheen at davidsheen.com davidsheen at davidsheen.com
Fri Mar 2 06:16:12 CST 2007

Friends,

I have recently received several queries regarding the current state of
the film I am making about cob building, entitled:  "FIRST EARTH:
Cascadia Cob and the Revillageing Revolution".  Most of my time is now
being spent co-creating eco-anarchist community here in Canaan
(Israel-Palestine), but I continue to edit the film, and hope to have at
least a working edit ready for mid-May 2007.  In the meantime, I have
uploaded about 30 relevant video clips onto the internet.  There are
several videos about peak oil and other related topics, as well, and in
the months to come, there will be more.  You are welcome to view them,
rate them, and comment on them (all for free, of course) at the following
website:

http://www.youtube.com/redpharmacist

xoxo
Ashan