[Cob] Cob code effort

Ron Becker ron45 at tularosa.net
Sat Apr 28 10:38:37 CDT 2007

Dang I was sitting here reading these posts and bitting back these very
thoughts. It's that habituation to submiting to authority that drives
me nuts. I see the point of wanting to spread the word on cob but
convincing `authorites' is like pounding san.....whoops! sorry Kat :^)
...exactly for the reasons you said plus they are naturally close
minded on top of everything else. I like the `manufactured fears' part.
Some call it marketing. We are about as close to totalitarianism is
this area as you can get. All in the name of our own good of course.

All we need now is really crappy manufacturing and we will have become
what we hated so hard during the cold war.

  Wait, we are getting closer every day.   I just got a carborator from
Tecumpseh the other day that had the butterfly installed backwards and
it was affixed to it's cheap plastic shaft so poorly that I could just
reach in an pull it out to install it correctly. Out sourcing by
corporate mouth breathers, our govt and the army in their never ending
search for more and more and more, will go down as the reason for the
failure of this country and it's virtual economy. And the Myans will be
going toldyaso!

Ron
Those who question global warming have a financial or emotional
interest in the status quo.