[Cob] cob and The Code

paul dotpaul at paulleblanc.net
Wed May 2 20:54:19 CDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "john fordice" <otherfish at comcast.net>
To: "paul" <dotpaul at paulleblanc.net>; <coblist at deatech.com>;
<hms.mommy at juno.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 1:14 AM
Subject: Re: [Cob] cob and The Code

> A Cob Building code would change all this.  Making cob legal will make it
> possible for anyone who so desires to be able to build a cob building
> anyplace they want.

Gimme a hit of whatever you're smokin', man!

No, seriously, John, the people you wish to regulate cob are the same ones
that annilated teepees and their inhabitants.  If freedom was what they
really were about then we would have Indian nations as partners on the
continent of North America.  If freedom was what was really going down in
North America we wouldn't be living on stolen land and rooting for the
Redskins on Sundays.