[Cob] cob and The Code

joe r dupont joedupont at juno.com
Thu May 3 04:53:28 CDT 2007

We can at least ask every candidate questions related to our rights to
build our own homes.
In fact if we could workup a series of questions to send these
candidates.
then we can ask them via letters to the editor..You would be surprised as
to how they phone you
from washington when you write that they did not respond to you regarding
an issue.
If we all had a smile letter to send our congressman and senators and
presidental candidates and then one to the newspaper
that they will not respond... and stress our basic rights for
surivival..we might have something..

I saw an article in TIme magazine about what we could do to help the
world   carbon wise.., energy wise. etc.
there was not one mention of HEMP...  as in replacing trees..

If anyone would write a letter to the editor of Time and question that
emmision...I'd love it.

joe