[Cob] Wool Batting

Dulane silkworm at spiderhollow.com
Thu May 3 13:30:51 CDT 2007

Hi,

I wrote about this earlier this year. I'm in Western WA. My son-in-law is a
sheep herder. He has sheep out doing environmental work in sensitive areas.

He also has a pretty good accumulation of sheep wool. He just has it
packaged in gunny sacks, which most aren't burlap these days.

If anyone is interested in aquiring sheep's wool for roof insultation,
please let me know. I've heard that you don't want to wash it too much,
because the lanolin helps keep critters out of it.

Dulane

If man makes it, don't eat it.
Jack La Lanne