[Cob] cob and The Code

Dulane silkworm at spiderhollow.com
Thu May 3 18:25:57 CDT 2007

Snip:
 "Typically, however, you don't disappear in the middle of the night. As
much as I moan and groan about our lack of freedoms.. I know that in Mexico
you keep on greesing somebody's palm until something gets done."

There's that alright. I was wondering if anyone would bring that up. And the
counties here in the US where you can build without code, there is no
economy.

So, not only do you have to build your house, you have to bring your product
and marketing skills with you.

Its either the taxman or the mafia or near starvation.

I don't see any easy answers until the 'manufacturing era' ends. If we ever
get desperate, then people will expound on the virtues of cob which has
lasted nearly as long as the rocks themselves.