[Cob] cob and The Code

paul dotpaul at paulleblanc.net
Thu May 3 22:20:55 CDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sabrina Free" <sabrinafree at gmail.com>
To: <coblist at deatech.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 2:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Cob] cob and The Code

> One more strike against the US in his book.  I might never see my
> grandchildren unless I move to the D.R.
> Another plus... could build whatever I wanted without anyone bothering me.
> Sabrina Free

I've finally started looking into Central America for the future because not
only can you build what you feel like building, but the cost of living is
doable  if you're on a fixed income.

My friend from El Salvador has property with three mud-brick homes on it.
Mud brick homes are built all the time down there.