[Cob] Book recommendations: Live Simply?

phil philhawnnc at excite.com
Thu May 3 22:29:59 CDT 2007

Try "The Post Petroleum Survival Guide and Cookbook" by Albert Bates of The Farm in Tennessee. A good source for basic info for what you need to know after peak oil. I don't remember if it mentions cob or not.

Phil Hawn

Sustainability and Environmental Studies Student and Natural Building Instructor

Berea College

http://www.berea.edu/sens