[Cob] Thanks....

Brian L sacredoakcreations at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 10:07:45 CDT 2007

Hey all.
I'm new to cob list and to cob. First I want to say
thanks to everyone for keeping the ideas flowing. It's
great hearing about other's projects and ideas. I have
yet to get my hands dirty but have seen a home and
would love to see more! I've fallen in love with cob
thats for sure! I 've been reading up all I can about
building with cob. I've always had a dream to build my
own home and cob feels to me the best way I can make
my dream come true. Currently I live in a yurt on my
uncle's nursery but the situation here isn't ideal for
a cob. But being a younger guy with very limited
income I find the prospects of finding a peice of land
for my future home a bit daunting. Any suggestions or
ideas any of you might have? Thanks again!
Brian :)

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265