[Cob] Cob - Structural Intergrity Tests in progress

Damon Howell dhowell at pickensprogress.com
Thu May 10 11:03:09 CDT 2007

Greg,
	I watched the video of the University of British Columbia's test and
thought it was not a "potential step in the cob approval process", it
is THE BIGGEST step. Cob has been held back all this time because no
one would spend the money to do one of these essential tests. It
doesn't matter where the test was performed because the results are
the same. I'd like to hear more on that test (like some stats). For
those who haven't seen the video, it's a 10Mb download definitely
worth seeing. (http://www.city.vancouver.bc.ca/Greaterdot/video/
OLR-04-cob.wmv)

Thanks
Damon Howell