[Cob] Cob - Structural Intergrity Tests in progress

paul dotpaul at paulleblanc.net
Thu May 10 22:23:04 CDT 2007

The video at the link below sort of just stops in the middle of a showing of
the popcorn stand.  No tests were mentioned or shown.  Maybe something is
wrong with the video?

Also the link is broken and won't work unless you cut 'n paste the second
half of it onto the end of the first part.

This one should work without fiddling:

http://tinyurl.com/2zpzbz