[Cob] The Village Builders Convergence - Portland Oregon!

Greg Smythe gasmythe at yahoo.com
Sat May 26 21:03:31 CDT 2007

If you haven't heard about this yet, I have to let you know of one of the most incredible and inspiring Sustainable Living Conferences I've ever been too.   It's called the Village Builder's Convergence and it takes place annually in Portland OR.

Over the last 10 days we've been transforming the streets of Portland using clay, sand, straw, community, gardens, rainwater catchment systems and a ton of creativity   Not to forget that the speakers for this years convergence have left us full of awe and inspiration.

If you've missed this year's convergence, I highly recommend that you make the trip to Portland next year.  City Repair has done an outstanding job and deserves some mighty high fives!   Thanks CITY REPAIR!!!

Check out their site http://www.cityrepair.org/wiki.php/projects/vbc7 for more info.

Smiles!

Greg Smythe

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.