[Cob] finding stats (claysandstraw)

Damon Howell dhowell at pickensprogress.com
Thu May 31 09:49:10 CDT 2007

I really don't see why everyone is up in arms about the whole cob
code thing, besides there's not one. Which is why we who know cob as
a passable building material need to make one. I believe there was
mention on here once of an organization who would come out to inspect
your structure and make sure you're doing it right. I hope these
folks were taught by the Cob Cottage Company, since they are the
founders of American Cob. But this organization wasn't  the county
governments, it's a whole different outfit. Sounds to me like we're
already on the right road. Just give it a few more years to mature (I
say 20 years from now cob very well could be the norm in building).

Damon Howell
North Georgia, US