[Cob] Decorative Glass Windows

raduazo at cox.net raduazo at cox.net
Mon Jul 30 20:47:22 CDT 2007

Dulane: There are some really nice bottle cutting kits available on the Internet that you can use to cut colored bottles. I use a clear bottle for the outside and a blue or green bottle as the inside of my lights and I wrap the combination in Aluminum foil so that all the light that enters the outside bottle will be reflected to the inner wall. If you get bottles that telescope you can adjust them for the thickness of your wall. I like to have my lights intersect candle niches so that I can illuminate a point on the outside of my wall at night.
Ed