[Cob] Vertical Axis Cement Mixer and Cob

Ryan Hunt ryanhunt at hugllc.com
Tue Jul 31 10:26:06 CDT 2007

We have used vertical axis mixers, but usually with augers.  The straw
in the cob usually builds up on any straight mixer blades.  The augers
don't have that problem as much.  We have used a farm size feed mixer to
do up to 9000 lbs in one batch.  We also have a small one the size of a
cement mixer like in the link you sent.

You can see more at our web site:  http://www.hugllc.com