[Cob] Best place for Cob

Joe Skeesick joe at skeesick.com
Mon Aug 20 15:56:47 CDT 2007

What you'll find out in that area (I'm from Oklahoma, though not there
now) is that while there are building codes there is no money in place
for enforcement. Effectively that means no code, unless they want there
to be. It's going to all depend on where you are located. If you are in
or very near a larger town/city you will have restrictions of course.
That said I still own 30 acres out near Meeker OK that I could build
nearly anything I wanted on with no input from the state. Certainly it
will be nothing like the East coast regs that you are familiar with.
(I'm in Northern Virginia currently so I am familiar there as well)

So, in short, the answer to this question is the same as for most
questions.... 'it depends'  :)

If you have specific questions about the area that I can help with feel
free to ask.

Best of luck,

Joe