[Cob] suspicious embodied energy figures for lime

Yun Que yunk88 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 7 20:49:10 CDT 2007

   Cat here   LOL  think your joking but here this...Clay, very fine can
   be used to bush your teeth, it also can be added to water and used for
   internal cleansing, it makes a great body scrub, bathing outside is
   recommended.

    I have seen on two occasions my horses use it to coat wounds.  Stayed
   wet while it drew out infection and kept the flies off.   dries and
   falls off when the wound has developed it's own protection.

   finally My daughter's back was badly burned and I used green clay as a
   poultice over the area.  Removing it when it was completely dry and
   putting on another poultice.  after about 2 days the burn was nearly
   healed...after 6 days only a small portion was visible...She has no
   scar....I used nothing but clay, I didn't not know about homeopathy at
   the time.

   Clay is very special stuff...
   for the good of all C.