[Cob] Misc & Rocket Stove

SANCO Business Group, LLC chansey at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 25 07:36:04 CDT 2007

Hi all,

It's been a while since I last posted--just been super busy and still have many tasks to complete on our 6 arce home site ( http://www.sanco-bg.com/Adobe_Home.htm) before winter really sets in.  Major task is environment compliance for a septic system due to the water table at 2.5 feet.  Need to build a mound septic system that is (drawings to be posted soon in PDF) EPA and New Mexico Environmental Department (NMED) approved.   A wasterwater treatment system of this type normally requires a Civil Engineer's approved design, however because I have been involved in the design and installation of advanced wastewater treatment systems in northern New Mexico, NMED has approved my own design and only requires that I use an approved NMED smaterial supplier and New Mexico Construction Industries licensed contractor to oversee installation. Over 90% can be owner-builder installed.

A good "How To" build a rocket stove video is at http://www.aprovecho.org/web-content/media/rocket/rocket.htm and material cost is almost $0.00

SANCO Business Group
Paul Salas, Gen Mgr
PO 429