[Cob] Screen for Fascia - Drain Gutter tubing

Dirtcheapbuilder-Charmaine tms at northcoast.com
Wed Nov 7 13:37:32 CST 2007

I have also heard of  the 3" diam or larger  soft gutter/drain  tubing
( rainwater tube cut in half longwise to make a C shape attached to the
edge. I saw this at Real Goods, on a light straw hut roof, I will email
you the pic I took directly  Dulane.

you are free to post it if you wish. so others can see it   .there are
several nice touches to the small shed- a demo hut- at the entrance of
Real Goods solar  site here in N. Calif.

Charmaine Taylor Publishing
STOREWIDE SALE on Books & Videos
  www.dirtcheapbuilder.com
Tel:  1-707-441-1632 PST   Eureka, Calif.