[Cob] insulated north wall - cob +straw bales or what?

Henry Raduazo raduazo at cox.net
Thu Nov 15 14:31:51 CST 2007

David: There is also cob over straw bale. I have some pictures if you
are interested. This gives you the advantage of combining the heat
storage of cob with the insulation of bale. Ianto is now re-tying
bales and using a chain saw to cut them in half thus making the wall
thinner and still getting the insulation of bale.
eD