[Cob] Join us in sexy Venice CA to build a cob playhouse and live in it.

Ray Cirino cobanation at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 29 21:22:44 CST 2007

  Just when you thought Los Angeles was burning down someone wants to show the city what needs to be done. We just acquired some beautiful land with lots of space to grow near the ocean. It has lots of urbane potential for a paradice with all the permaculture solutions. We need people with experience willing to move in and get dirty.
  call: Bobby at 310-466-9600

   http://people.tribe.net/raycirino/photos/d3638aa3-bd54-4927-aa51-1bb4f88da482