[Cob] dbl pane wndws, wall texture

Damon Howell dhowell at pickensprogress.com
Thu Jan 3 08:28:41 CST 2008

Sorry Pat about not specifying, but yes I am planning to inset two
panes of glass instead of store bought windows. I'm not really much
concerned with the condensation. My mom's stick frame house has storm
windows over the regular windows, but the regular windows still
condense on cold nights (below 20). On another part of the building;
I want to make the exterior walls rough, like the bark of a tree, to
discourage erosion if water ever ran down the wall. It would also
look really cool and blend my building into the woods. Does anyone
see a problem with this?

Damon in GA