[Cob] stuck buckets!

Cjristos fastardo at gmail.com
Wed May 7 16:28:09 CDT 2008

Do you have any idea about the life of the straw ( or of the hemp )  inside
the cob mix? After how many years does it rots or loses its properties?
Maybe this is an interesting comparison between hemp and straw. I am sure
other people have think of it before but i haven't heard anything about it
yet.