[Cob] Factory waste cob

Dirtcheapbuilder-Charmaine tms at northcoast.com
Fri May 9 01:55:03 CDT 2008

On May 8, 2008, at 10:46 PM, Yun Que wrote:

http://www.lagunaclay.com/msds/pdf/3rawmat/adry/mveegumcer.pdf  this
will tell you a little ...

  I wonder if they said the same things about asbestos?

_____________

HUH?    ? asbestos?   why throw that wrench in?

every commercial product must have an MSDS sheet,, why assume this
product is related to asbestos? or as bad?? I dont get it.

http://aic.stanford.edu/sg/bpg/annual/v01/bp01-04.html << sodium
carboxymethylcellulose

Methylcellulose & Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose: Uses in Paper
Conservation
the ingredients are also found in food products and eye drops...

Methylcellulose (MC) and sodium carboxymethylcellulose (sod. CMC) have
many other uses besides those in conservation. A brief rummage through
your medicine cabinet may come up with such products as toothpaste,
laxatives, or diet pills each of which may contain either MC or sod.
CMC. Other products include ice cream, water-based paints, detergents
and a variety of paper products to name but a few. Characteristics
which make them useful are: high viscosity in low concentrations,
defoaming abilities, surfactant, and bulking abilities. They are not
toxic and do not promote allergic reactions in humans.

Charmaine Taylor Publishing
10th Year $10. book Sale on 100+ books/dvds
www.dirtcheapbuilder.com
Tel:  1-707-441-1632 PST
PO Box 375 Cutten CA 95534