[Cob] To tiller or not to tiller

Mitch Ventura h_anpyp at yahoo.com
Thu May 15 15:45:31 CDT 2008

Thank-you all for your input on the roto-tiller. I was wondering, however, that if the straw is chopped-up (to avoid becoming tangled in the tiller's tines) would that not mean less overall strength? As I understand it, the cobs are "integrated" into eachother by the straw fibers meshing when a rod is used to push holes into them, but this effect should be reduced as the fibers become shorter. Am open to any thoughts.

  Ma'a salama.

  Mitch

Yahoo! Deportes Beta
¡No te pierdas lo último sobre el torneo clausura  2008!
 Entérate aquí http://deportes.yahoo.com