[Cob] Cob School

Maureen Okundi Aseno ase1000 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 04:45:38 CDT 2008

Fantastic!!!!!!

Thanks.

From: Jill Hogan [mailto:jill.hogan at mat.org.za]
Sent: 13 July 2008 12:14
To: peter odhiambo; coblist at deatech.com; Maureen Okundi Aseno
Subject: Re: [Cob] Cob School

Hi We are McGregor Alternative Technology Centre in McGregor South Africa.
Simon Agunga spent 18 months here building with cob and natural materials.
He is now in Kenya and has just run a lime render workshop in I think
Mombasa. I have cc'd your letter to him

Regards and good luck with your building

Jill

MAT
023 625 1533
www.mat.org.za
We are sponsored by Cape Lime, Robertson.