[Cob] Cob School

Jill Hogan jill.hogan at mat.org.za
Sun Jul 13 04:14:19 CDT 2008

Hi We are McGregor Alternative Technology Centre in McGregor South Africa. Simon Agunga spent 18 months here building with cob and natural materials. He is now in Kenya and has just run a lime render workshop in I think Mombasa. I have cc'd your letter to him
Regards and good luck with your building
Jill
MAT
023 625 1533
www.mat.org.za
We are sponsored by Cape Lime, Robertson.