[Cob] Cob School

Maureen Okundi Aseno ase1000 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 00:25:47 CDT 2008

Hi,

I am based in a rural village, in Kenya.  Are in the process of acquiring 5
acres of land to start a village residential school.  I'm looking for help
to construct everything on the premises with cob.  The place is totally off
grid-no electricity, no running water, no established sanitation system, so
will be looking to build structures for solar and water energy generation,
dry toilets, etc.

Now. I know nothing of construction, have never built a thing myself, but am
a great learner.  Any takers for on site, instruction?