Google
Web www.deatech.com

[Cob] portable cob oven

Georgie Donais georgie at busygirl.ca
Sat Jul 12 21:29:18 PDT 2008

Monica,

Here's what Kiko says abt ovens on trailers, from his blog: *
http://tinyurl.com/6n5xnp  *I know Deanne Bednar had constructed a small
demonstration oven that she was intending to haul around, though it looked
to me like it weighed abt 200 lbs.

Georgie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://mudandmusings.blogspot.com

On Sat, Jul 12, 2008 at 7:10 PM, Monica Proulx <mon.pro at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has built a portable cob oven
> and
> was used to haul it around on (looking at using a two wheeled ex-pickup bed
> and I am wondering about weight, balance, stability, etc.).  Also am
> curious
> about cob with pumice (to keep weight down), if anyone has any experience
> with that.
>
> Thanks

Solar powered hosting (from our cob office building) provided by: DeaTech Research Inc. using Debian Linux based servers.  We highly recommend, use, and provide support services for Debian Linux Logo Debian Linux.

If you should have any problems with this page or website, please send email describing the problem(s) to: webmaster@deatech.com

Last Modified: Wednesday, 09-Dec-2009 19:37:05 CST

If you wish to be permanently blocked from ever being able to send email to this domain, send your SPAM messages to: blackhole@deatech.com