[Cob] Types of straw.

Peter Kaulback peter at thesilverwheel.ca
Fri Jul 25 10:30:36 CDT 2008

Ok, my wife reminded me that you can use oat straw just fine, or any
grasses for that matter. If it is all that is available then use it. And
as Henry Raduazo states it is more expensive.

I had thought it would be too soft, we used it on a hay wagon ride last
year and it was very comfy:)

Peter Kaulback