[Cob] fellow crushed by cob home??

Charmaine Taylor dirtcheapbuilderbooks at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 14:15:07 CDT 2008

Ocean- you said:  Let's not forget the poor
fellow killed when his cob dome collapsed on him due to failure of
the straw by water damage.

+++++++
Can you be MORE specific? I think this is urban legend.. and will
consider it so unless someone has any real, factual data.  I am
thinking your reference is to Ken Kern who died in a different type of
structure-- it did involve clay-- but it was NOT  a cob home.  and
thus maybe the  "fellow" is him?

This is how  urban rumors get started...lets prove it or shut it down
now for future readers of this list,OK?

anyone know for sure?

--
Ms. Charmaine  Taylor/ Taylor Publishing
707 -441-1632