[Cob] How about a cob information booth at the Southtown Street Party... Can anyone set this up?

Ocean Liff-Anderson ocean at woodfiredeatery.com
Thu Sep 4 11:47:14 CDT 2008

The first two Southtown Street Parties have brought in over $2,800 in
donations towards our goal of raising $10,000 for the South Corvallis
Food Bank.  So we're holding one more Party before the weather turns
wetter...

SEPT 19-20: TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY AND EQUINOX FIRE DANCE THEATER
Celebrate the Fall Equinox at FireWorks Restaurant with more family
fun than ever: Talk Like a Pirate Day paarrrrty, local Blues
showcase, village bazaar and green living fair, and a grand finale of
bellydance, percussion and fire dance theater!  Facepainting, henna
tattoo, chair massage, local crafts, wood fired pizza and more... See
all the details at www.SouthtownStreetParty.com

VENDOR SPACE AVAILABLE:
Limited vendor space is available for the Village Bazaar and Green
Living Fair.  Spaces are 10'x10', you must bring your own tables and
awning.  The vendor fair will be open to the public from Noon to
6pm.  Please respond to this email to apply for your space.

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED:
As before, we depend on the generous help of volunteers to make this
fundraiser a success.  We are meeting tomorrow (Friday) at 10am to
send out the postering street team.  Volunteers are also needed for
setup, staffing, and breaking down the party.  Please respond to this
email if you can help, or call Ocean at 541-760-9603

POP-UP AWNINGS, ANYONE?
The last Street Party experienced some rain, but lots of folks
brought in awnings from their cars just as the deluge hit.  If any of
you would loan us awnings for the day, we'd be most appreciative to
have a little insurance against the unpredictable weather...

Thanks for helping get the word out and fight hunger in Corvallis!
Blessings,
Ocean & Intaba Liff-Anderson
FireWorks Restaurant
Corvallis, Oregon