[Cob] crack in plaster

Jill Hogan jill.hogan at mat.org.za
Tue Sep 30 12:39:15 CDT 2008

We use a 1 part lime , 3 part sand and 1/2 earth not clay. Cracks are too much clay in the earth and powdery to much sand. We trowel it on and leave to dry never spray with water, even in the hot african sun. Sets beautifully.
Have fun Jill
MAT
023 625 1533
www.mat.org.za
We are sponsored by Cape Lime, Robertson.