[Cob] Solar energy hoax?

Marlin Nissen marlin_nissen at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 10 09:21:55 CDT 2008

Salaam Mitch,

I wish I knew which one's were hoaxes but that's some of the greatness of the Internet is the governments (read Corporate facists that buy the government) haven't taken over "regulation" of it yet. So we end up with great and fraudelent info at the same time.

Sorry to hear that you're so confined at the moment but hopefully will find your oasis when you get back stateside (soon).

Have you looked at:
http://gogreenaresourceguide.wetpaint.com/page/Build+A+Solar+Panel?t=anon

Yes, Ianto and Cob cottage are def. NOT frauds and have put their lives where their mouths are..... Ianto can be a stubborn man sometimes but I VERY much respect him and learned MUCHO from him in the past. If they're trying it, it's likely to be cutting edge stuff that just might work.

Let us know (save contact info) if you want places to stop in the Great Midwest upon your return.

Marlin (no Cob house at this time but Integral Urban living with Permaculture in Iowa)