[Cob] Weatherproofing a cob bench

Terra Incognita nomadbuzzahd at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 13:01:00 CST 2008

Brina,

There's an uncovered cob bench at the Merritt College landscape
horticulture building in Oakland CA. I don't know how long it has been
like that or how it's held up/been maintained. I should figure out how
to contact them...

I really like how your bench has the roof supports incorporated right
into the body of the bench. Since I've already built this one, that's
not an option.

thanks,

~Dirk