[Cob] skylights

Shody Ryon qi4u at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 22:35:59 CST 2008

I think if I had a loft located close to the skylight I would choose one big one and if I didn't I would choose 2 smaller ones. I would also consider the energy efficiency (EE) of a skylight. If there are EE considerations such as insulated "drapes" I would choose what ever number is easiest and fastest. Thinking out load, since a thermal drape would need to be fully closed to be thermally effective (?), with an perimeter air seal, 2 lites would give the option of closing one and leaving the other one open.