[Cob] Structural Engineering Questions

Clare Kenny forestclare at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 23:26:31 CST 2009

Janet,
I assume you have the Earthbag Building Book by Doni Kiffmeyer and Kaki
Hunter? Have you tried emailing them directly about this? I'm sure they
would want to help. Best wishes for your project and don't give up -
projects like yours will pave the way for alternative materials
becoming more acceptable. Policy makers need to be educated, as do we.
The only way is to experiment and document the process. Take lots of
pictures and notes.
Clare