[Cob] Coblist Digest, Vol 7, Issue 23

Philip zegt geometryrtemoeg at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 9 12:38:34 CST 2009

Thanks, but I am more interested in models without a bench (and a long
pipe). In my workshop there probably won't be a bench. It's an old
workshop/storage place and I'm not sure if cob would dry easily inside
the building. There's an old bread oven (which is large!) that I could
break up but I don't really feel like doing; it adds character
to the place.

Philip

Making plans for one year,
we plant rice.